Own A Pick-Up? Non-Force Dispatch And Same Day Pay At Pinnacle!
If you own a ¾ or 1 Ton diesel pick-up truck with bumper pull or 5th wheel hitch, you can earn top driver pay by running towable RVs to dealers all over the USA and Canada.
Don’t own a truck? We have Walk-in Style Delivery Truck driving positions available in our Driveaway Division as well. Perfect for just starting out or a husband/wife/family arrangement. Call our Recruiters for more information today!
Advantages for Towable fleet Owner Operator truck drivers:
- Non-forced dispatch (you choose when you want to work)
- Same-day pay - with 50% advance on all loads
- Dedicated lanes
- Heavy Fuel Discounts – and Truck Repair Fund available
- West Coast dispatch and reload options
- Passenger policy
- 24/7 yard access & secure overnight parking
- Highest contractor pay in the industry (up to $1.42/mile!)
Towable fleet Owner Operator truck driver requirements:
- 23 years of age
- Valid driver’s license based on state requirements
- Professional demeanor with good MVR
- DOT physical and medical card
- 2 years’ OTR experience pulling a 30ft or longer trailer within last 3 years
- Owner operator with ¾-or 1-ton diesel pick-up truck